Thank you for your interest in joining Robindale Woods Pool. We are no longer accepting memberships for the summer of 2021. We have reached our membership capacity.
Our membership varies and includes families and singles. The one thing we all share in common is a friendly, outgoing spirit.
All members have a say in rules and operations and are encouraged to make suggestions to Pool Board Officers to improve the pool.
$300 family membership includes everyone living in your household. You may bring 3 free guests per visit and each guest after the 3rd must pay $5. Maximum 10 people in your group per visit (this includes those present from your household).
$150 individual membership is for one person. Up to 3 guests for $5 each.
We have a few convenient options to help you proceed with the application process. Please choose what works best for you. The rules and regulations links are included above, in the Updates section, for you to review before filling out your application. Once your payment is verified, you will receive a confirmation email from us along with the gate passcode.
* Please note that verification may take up to 24-48 hours after application and payment have been submitted.
Option 1. Email application and pay via Convergepay.com
Online payments will start in April
Option 2. Print the application and mail with check
Click below for printable Waiver
Please print the application and fill it out. Make check payable to Robindale Woods Pool.
Mail both to:
Robindale Woods Pool
c/o Kari Smith, Treasurer
5208 Oakhill Drive
Knoxville, TN 37912
Option 3. Meet in person
Contact Kari Smith, Robindale Woods Pool Treasurer, at 865-824-8424 to make arrangements to meet in person for a hard copy of the application and to pay by cash or check.
Sunday from 5:30pm – 10:00pm
$125 for members
$200 for non-members
(check calendar for availability and read the Private Party Policy and Procedure before making payment)
Hours of Operation (Subject to Change)
Monday through Saturday: 8:00 am – 10:00 pm
Sunday: 8:00 am – 10:00 pm (Subject to Private Rental Party)
Pool will close at 5:00 pm on Sundays if there is a party.
Officers are non-paid volunteers elected by the general membership. In order to keep dues at a minimum, all members volunteer in providing care and maintenance to the pool and its facilities year round.
2021 Pool Board Officers:
President – Jessica Allen
Vice President – Meryl DeBord
Secretary – Michelle Harris
Treasurer – Kari Smith
Help Keep Robindale Pool Clean
Viruses, Bacteria (such as E. coli ) and Protozoa are the causes in most swimming pool-related sickness outbreaks. Mucus, saliva, blood and skin of infected swimmers can directly contaminate pool water with sufficient pathogens to cause infections in other swimmers. Feces are a particular danger in pools. A single fecal release in a pool could contaminate millions of gallons of water. The unfortunate truth is that chlorinated swimming pools can and do transmit disease. Swimmers should not rely solely on the pool's chemical treatments, and should heed the following precautions
• Do not swallow pool water. Children sometimes jokingly spit pool water back into the pool or at their friends, but this is dangerous, as some of it may be swallowed.
• Shower with soap and water before and after swimming.
• Wash your hands with soap and water after using a toilet or changing diapers.
• Remove small children from pools for bathroom breaks and check diapers often.
• Change diapers in a bathroom, not beside the pool.
• Wash children, especially their rear ends, thoroughly with soap and water before they enter a pool.
• Do not swim when you have diarrhea. Diarrhea can be transmitted in pool water weeks after symptoms cease.
• Do not wipe mucus from nose with hands and then put hands in the pool water. Get out, wipe nose with a tissue, and then wash hands before returning to the pool.